Diary: Heretic rises at Mother
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 July 2012 12:00AM
Diary is sad to report that beards are going out of fashion. There is now a creative at Mother who is actually clean-shaven.
Is this the first sign of the apocalypse? The copywriter Ryan Delehanty was forced to shave off his beard by his seven-year-old nephew, Max, who hated it. Because he works at an ad agency, instead of just shaving it off in private, he made a stop-motion short film about the experience. The film stars some stuffed toys who appear to shave his beard off while he's sleeping. It's called Tiger & Beard and can be viewed at campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel