Diary: Heretic rises at Mother
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 July 2012 12:00AM
Diary is sad to report that beards are going out of fashion. There is now a creative at Mother who is actually clean-shaven.
Is this the first sign of the apocalypse? The copywriter Ryan Delehanty was forced to shave off his beard by his seven-year-old nephew, Max, who hated it. Because he works at an ad agency, instead of just shaving it off in private, he made a stop-motion short film about the experience. The film stars some stuffed toys who appear to shave his beard off while he's sleeping. It's called Tiger & Beard and can be viewed at campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films