Diary: Heretic rises at Mother
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 July 2012 12:00AM
Diary is sad to report that beards are going out of fashion. There is now a creative at Mother who is actually clean-shaven.
Is this the first sign of the apocalypse? The copywriter Ryan Delehanty was forced to shave off his beard by his seven-year-old nephew, Max, who hated it. Because he works at an ad agency, instead of just shaving it off in private, he made a stop-motion short film about the experience. The film stars some stuffed toys who appear to shave his beard off while he's sleeping. It's called Tiger & Beard and can be viewed at campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region