Terrence Higgins Trust 'condom moment' by LOKI/Inferno
Campaign Work, Friday, 27 July 2012 11:44AM
Terrence Higgins Trust has released a promotional film to drive home the message that people should always use a condom.
Written and directed by Tom Geens, the film shows a variety of couples having sex before dramatically slowing as their spoken thoughts build to a cacophony of worries, fears and insecurities about sexual health.
A soundtrack that cuts from music by Peaches and Mozart’s Requiem aims to underline the shift to slow-motion and growing paranoia.
"Condom moment" has been created as part of Terrence Higgins Trust’s 30th anniversary activities.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- B2B Marketing Manager - Leading Marketing Agency Major Players £33000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus & benefits, London
- Creative Copywriter - DM & Digital - up to £55k Nakama up to £55k + benefits, London
- Brand and Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Copywriter/Content Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%