Terrence Higgins Trust 'condom moment' by LOKI/Inferno
Campaign Work, Friday, 27 July 2012 11:44AM
Terrence Higgins Trust has released a promotional film to drive home the message that people should always use a condom.
Written and directed by Tom Geens, the film shows a variety of couples having sex before dramatically slowing as their spoken thoughts build to a cacophony of worries, fears and insecurities about sexual health.
A soundtrack that cuts from music by Peaches and Mozart’s Requiem aims to underline the shift to slow-motion and growing paranoia.
"Condom moment" has been created as part of Terrence Higgins Trust’s 30th anniversary activities.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London