In association with
Dell 'girl who could fly' by Y&R New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 July 2012 12:06PM
Dell has released a global spot about a girl who wants to fly.
The ad, by Y&R New York, shows a girl making a film on her laptop in which she stars. It demonstrates how she is able to create special effects to make it appear that she is flying. At the end, she shows the film to her school friends to impress them.
The spot will run in the US, Canada, Mexico and across Europe. The film forms part of an integrated campaign that includes TV, digital and social components. It was written by Margot Owett and art directed by Fern Cohen. It was directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous. The director of photography was Igor Jadue-Lillo and post-production was by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London