In association with
Dell 'girl who could fly' by Y&R New York
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 July 2012 12:06PM
Dell has released a global spot about a girl who wants to fly.
The ad, by Y&R New York, shows a girl making a film on her laptop in which she stars. It demonstrates how she is able to create special effects to make it appear that she is flying. At the end, she shows the film to her school friends to impress them.
The spot will run in the US, Canada, Mexico and across Europe. The film forms part of an integrated campaign that includes TV, digital and social components. It was written by Margot Owett and art directed by Fern Cohen. It was directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous. The director of photography was Igor Jadue-Lillo and post-production was by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency