Duracell 'day in the life' by Woods Witt Dealy & Sons
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 July 2012 02:01PM
The hip hop star Jay-Z features in a new integrated campaign for Duracell, created by the New York-based agency Woods Witt Dealy & Sons, to promote the Duracell Powermat 24-Hour Power System, a portable device that allows users to charge their smartphones while on the move.
The tagline for the campaign is: "Never be powerless." The TV spot was written by Bevan Mahaney and Oliver Adriance, and art directed by Dan Gearity, Eric Altbush and Anais La Rocca. It was directed by Anthony Mandler.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London