In association with
Old Spice 'I will live forever' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 July 2012 02:47PM
Old Spice converts a geek into a muscle-bound paragon of manliness in its latest spot by Wieden & Kennedy Portland.
The humorous 30-second ad demonstrates how deodorant (doubling up as a motivational cassette tape) encourages the growth of muscles and beards.
The spot closes on Old Spice’s tagline, "believe in your smellf", as well as the logos of its parent company, Procter & Gamble, and the Olympic Games. P&G is a worldwide partner of London 2012.
The work was creative directed by Jason Bagley and Craig Allen, written by Jason Kreher and art directed by Max Stinson. It was directed by Tim Godsall through Biscuit Filmworks in Los Angeles, with VFX/animation handled by The Mission.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London