In association with
Old Spice 'I will live forever' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 July 2012 02:47PM
Old Spice converts a geek into a muscle-bound paragon of manliness in its latest spot by Wieden & Kennedy Portland.
The humorous 30-second ad demonstrates how deodorant (doubling up as a motivational cassette tape) encourages the growth of muscles and beards.
The spot closes on Old Spice’s tagline, "believe in your smellf", as well as the logos of its parent company, Procter & Gamble, and the Olympic Games. P&G is a worldwide partner of London 2012.
The work was creative directed by Jason Bagley and Craig Allen, written by Jason Kreher and art directed by Max Stinson. It was directed by Tim Godsall through Biscuit Filmworks in Los Angeles, with VFX/animation handled by The Mission.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency