In association with
Old Spice 'I will live forever' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 July 2012 02:47PM
Old Spice converts a geek into a muscle-bound paragon of manliness in its latest spot by Wieden & Kennedy Portland.
The humorous 30-second ad demonstrates how deodorant (doubling up as a motivational cassette tape) encourages the growth of muscles and beards.
The spot closes on Old Spice’s tagline, "believe in your smellf", as well as the logos of its parent company, Procter & Gamble, and the Olympic Games. P&G is a worldwide partner of London 2012.
The work was creative directed by Jason Bagley and Craig Allen, written by Jason Kreher and art directed by Max Stinson. It was directed by Tim Godsall through Biscuit Filmworks in Los Angeles, with VFX/animation handled by The Mission.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires