In association with
Europcar 'caraoke' by LBi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 03:06PM
LBi has created a social media campaign for Europcar, the car-hire service aimed at would-be music stars.
The UK-wide campaign, which aims to raise brand awareness and preference for Europcar among urban professionals, asks the public to upload their best in-car karaoke ("caraoke") performance to Europcar’s Facebook page for a chance to win a Fiat 500.
Participants can choose from a list of ten tracks, including the Troggs hit Wild Thing and Lady Marmalade by Labelle.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London