In association with
Europcar 'caraoke' by LBi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 03:06PM
LBi has created a social media campaign for Europcar, the car-hire service aimed at would-be music stars.
The UK-wide campaign, which aims to raise brand awareness and preference for Europcar among urban professionals, asks the public to upload their best in-car karaoke ("caraoke") performance to Europcar’s Facebook page for a chance to win a Fiat 500.
Participants can choose from a list of ten tracks, including the Troggs hit Wild Thing and Lady Marmalade by Labelle.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films