GE 'works' by BBDO New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 09:17AM
GE has released three TV ads in the US to tie in with its position as a worldwide partner of the Olympic Games.
The commercials, by BBDO New York, continue the "GE Works" platform. One of the spots is about the neonatal intensive care unit at Homerton University Hospital in East London, where GE technology is helping doctors and nurses care for premature babies.
They were written by Michael Aimette, art directed by Eric Cosper and directed by Brett Morgan through Anonymous Content.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Loyalty Rewards Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + benefits, International/Europe
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni