GE 'works' by BBDO New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 09:17AM
GE has released three TV ads in the US to tie in with its position as a worldwide partner of the Olympic Games.
The commercials, by BBDO New York, continue the "GE Works" platform. One of the spots is about the neonatal intensive care unit at Homerton University Hospital in East London, where GE technology is helping doctors and nurses care for premature babies.
They were written by Michael Aimette, art directed by Eric Cosper and directed by Brett Morgan through Anonymous Content.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency