GE 'works' by BBDO New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 09:17AM
GE has released three TV ads in the US to tie in with its position as a worldwide partner of the Olympic Games.
The commercials, by BBDO New York, continue the "GE Works" platform. One of the spots is about the neonatal intensive care unit at Homerton University Hospital in East London, where GE technology is helping doctors and nurses care for premature babies.
They were written by Michael Aimette, art directed by Eric Cosper and directed by Brett Morgan through Anonymous Content.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum, Newmarket
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London