In association with
Hyundai 'whatever it takes' by M&C Saatchi and Innocean Worldwide
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 09:56AM
Hyundai has released a spot by M&C Saatchi that aims to introduce the car brand to new consumers in the UK.
The central theme is that Hyundai will do whatever it takes to ensure everything works "just right".
The ad was written by Simon Hipwell, art directed by Matt Pam and directed by Thirtytwo through Pulse. Post-production was by Rushes, with audio post-production by Wave Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London
Agency: Adam & Eve