I Am Not A Virgin 'I am not a virgin' by I Am Not A Virgin
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 10:10AM
The eco-friendly denim label I Am Not A Virgin has released a digital film to petition against Sir Richard Branson's claim to own the word "virgin".
The label was founded by the former advertising art director Peter Heron and ex-Ogilvy and JWT executive creative director Walt Connelly.
The film was released on YouTube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London