I Am Not A Virgin 'I am not a virgin' by I Am Not A Virgin
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 10:10AM
The eco-friendly denim label I Am Not A Virgin has released a digital film to petition against Sir Richard Branson's claim to own the word "virgin".
The label was founded by the former advertising art director Peter Heron and ex-Ogilvy and JWT executive creative director Walt Connelly.
The film was released on YouTube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London