In association with
Radox 'come to life' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 10:56AM
WCRS has created a new positioning for Radox based on the properties of its natural ingredients.
The campaign launches with a TV ad, the first by WCRS for the brand since it was acquired by Unilever.
The spot features 14,000 flowers, herbs and plants. It was created by Katy Hopkins and Steve Hawthorne, and directed by Shynola through RSA Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Creative Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- CRM/Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Warwickshire
- Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity