In association with
Radox 'come to life' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 10:56AM
WCRS has created a new positioning for Radox based on the properties of its natural ingredients.
The campaign launches with a TV ad, the first by WCRS for the brand since it was acquired by Unilever.
The spot features 14,000 flowers, herbs and plants. It was created by Katy Hopkins and Steve Hawthorne, and directed by Shynola through RSA Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account