In association with
The Times 'the paper of records' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 04:45PM
The Times has launched a digital out-of-home campaign by CHI & Partners targeting London commuters with a preview of the next day's headlines.
The work shows the newspaper’s Olympic covers and photography. Each evening, the front page will be pulled into Grand Visual’s OpenLoop platform and published at 11pm on screens across the capital. The digital director was Dan Dawson.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London