In association with
The Times 'the paper of records' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 04:45PM
The Times has launched a digital out-of-home campaign by CHI & Partners targeting London commuters with a preview of the next day's headlines.
The work shows the newspaper’s Olympic covers and photography. Each evening, the front page will be pulled into Grand Visual’s OpenLoop platform and published at 11pm on screens across the capital. The digital director was Dan Dawson.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London