Air New Zealand calls £10m ad review
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
Air New Zealand has put its estimated £10 million global ad account up for review.
Agencies were sent RFIs earlier this week in a pitch process handled by AAR.
The pan-European and North American business is handled by Albion. It won the European account in 2008 but added Canada and the US in 2011, launching Albion West Coast in Los Angeles to service the business.
In Australia, the account is handled by Host.
Albion was responsible for a recent in-flight safety video that featured animations of well-known names including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg. In April, it ran digital and print work to emphasise how "premium" its service is.
In June, Air New Zealand put its media planning and buying business, currently handled by Walker Media, up for pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region