David Fincher to direct UK commercials through Academy
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
David Fincher, the director of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, has signed up to direct UK ads through Academy.
Fincher, also the director of Fight Club and Se7en, will continue to be based in Los Angeles but is available to shoot commercials in the UK between feature projects.
He joins the Academy roster as part of a deal with his US representive Reset Content. Reset was set founded by Fincher, and former Anonymous Content executive producer, Dave Morrison.
Fincher started his career in commercials and music videos. He has directed campaigns for Nike, including "instant karma" in 1993 and "speed chain" in 2004, as well as Levi's "the chase" in 1996 and the Heineken 2005 Super Bowl spot "beer run".
Academy will also represent Reset directors Tim Miller, Andre Stringer and PES.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London