In association with
Orange 'The Sweeney' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 August 2012 09:08AM
The latest Orange Gold Spot airs in cinemas on Friday, tying in with the film The Sweeney. Ray Winstone and Ben Drew, who star in the movie, appear in the spot together.
The new Gold Spot, created by Fallon, opens with them walking into an East End London pub, The Dog and Bone, in search of a potential target. The ad climaxes with everyone in the pub staring at the pair while singing the lyrics to the Electric Light Orchestra track Telephone Line.
The spot was created by Sam Hibbard, Dan Watts, Avril Furness and Milo Carter. It was directed by Guy Shelmerdine through Smuggler. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company, with audio by Wave Studios. MEC handled media for the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester