In association with
Orange 'The Sweeney' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 August 2012 09:08AM
The latest Orange Gold Spot airs in cinemas on Friday, tying in with the film The Sweeney. Ray Winstone and Ben Drew, who star in the movie, appear in the spot together.
The new Gold Spot, created by Fallon, opens with them walking into an East End London pub, The Dog and Bone, in search of a potential target. The ad climaxes with everyone in the pub staring at the pair while singing the lyrics to the Electric Light Orchestra track Telephone Line.
The spot was created by Sam Hibbard, Dan Watts, Avril Furness and Milo Carter. It was directed by Guy Shelmerdine through Smuggler. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company, with audio by Wave Studios. MEC handled media for the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Cambridge
- PR AE/SAE/AM, Consumer Food & Drink, £20-30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- Studio Junior Periscope Recruitment LLP £18000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%