TMW promotes Pearce and Freeland to focus on growth
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 11:00AM
TMW has promoted its chief client officer, Chris Pearce, to the role of managing director as a part of a wider management restructure.
The move follows the promotion of the current managing director, Chris Freeland, to chief operating officer.
Both Freeland and Pearce will continue to sit on the TMW board and report to Richard Marshall, the founding partner, who takes on the role of chief executive.
The reshuffle comes as TMW celebrates its 25th anniversary and follows the departure of the founder and chief executive, Chris Warren, last year. Paul Tullo, who founded the agency alongside Marshall and Warren, remains the creative partner.
Freeland, who has been the managing director for 11 years, will now focus on TMW's operational development. He joined the agency in 2001 from Lida, where he was the client services director.
Pearce will concentrate on TMW's strategic positioning, service offering and client development. He joined in 2007 from Blowfish Advertising, where he was the managing partner and co-founder.
Marshall said: "Twenty-five years is a significant milestone for any business, and our continued growth and success is testament to TMW's ability to adapt to the changing media landscape. We have a fantastic management team that will help to keep us at the forefront of this change in the coming years."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director The Fix Creative Negotiable, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad