Reed.co.uk appoints iCrossing to build brand online
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:40AM
Reed.co.uk, the recruitment website, has appointed iCrossing to handle its paid media account and online creative strategy.
The search specialist agency has been tasked with developing the Reed brand online, by creating a digital marketing strategy that includes PPC and display, as well as leading its online creative strategy.
It was awarded the business following a competitive pitch against four undisclosed agencies.
It is not clear whether the incumbent on the account, Golley Slater, repitched for the business.
At the start of this year, Reed announced the winners of a £10,000 competition to create a TV ad for the brand.
The "super Reed" ad, created by director Jonathan Brooks and producer Mat Laroche, featured the ex-Edinburgh fringe comedy trio The Wogans and centred on a superhero with the ability to instantaneously change people's jobs,
Previous advertising from Reed.co.uk has included its 'Love Mondays' campaign, which ran across TV, digital, outdoor and radio.
It has extended its 'Love Monday' creative to Facebook with an app. Although the brand is active on Facebook, with several other apps, as well as competitions, it has a small following.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Art Worker - Multinational Branding Agency - Dubai HR Source Very Attractive Salary + Benefits., Dubai,
- Design Director _ Multinational Branding Agency - Dubai HR Source Very Attractive TAX FREE salary, Bonus and Benefits., Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates
- SEO Manager Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions