In association with
McDonald's 'we all make the Games' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 August 2012 09:24AM
McDonald's has launched the next phase of its £10 million campaign to celebrate London 2012.
The ad was designed to capture, replay and celebrate the people, moments and emotions that are helping make the Olympics so spectacular.
The multichannel campaign includes a Facebook app that allows members of the British public and visitors to the Games to upload photos of themselves, friends and relatives getting into the spirit of the Olympics.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London