In association with
McDonald's 'we all make the Games' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 August 2012 09:24AM
McDonald's has launched the next phase of its £10 million campaign to celebrate London 2012.
The ad was designed to capture, replay and celebrate the people, moments and emotions that are helping make the Olympics so spectacular.
The multichannel campaign includes a Facebook app that allows members of the British public and visitors to the Games to upload photos of themselves, friends and relatives getting into the spirit of the Olympics.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Project Management & Media Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Paid Search Executive - Digital Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £20000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign