In association with
Tesco 'back to school' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Monday, 13 August 2012 04:30PM
Tesco is launching its back-to-school campaign this week.
Focusing on the quality improvements Tesco has made to its uniform, the ad shows a class of children putting the clothes through the rough and tumble of an assault course.
The kids tackle monkey bars to show off shirts with stronger seams and clamber through tunnels to test the Teflon-treated trousers and skirts.
It was created by Marcus Smith and Tom Hopkins, and directed by Luke Snellin through 2AM. It is supported by press and digital activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London