In association with
Tesco 'back to school' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Monday, 13 August 2012 04:30PM
Tesco is launching its back-to-school campaign this week.
Focusing on the quality improvements Tesco has made to its uniform, the ad shows a class of children putting the clothes through the rough and tumble of an assault course.
The kids tackle monkey bars to show off shirts with stronger seams and clamber through tunnels to test the Teflon-treated trousers and skirts.
It was created by Marcus Smith and Tom Hopkins, and directed by Luke Snellin through 2AM. It is supported by press and digital activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- CRM Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + Company Car + Excellent Bonus , Milton Keynes
- Social Media Account Manager Hanson Search up to £35,000, London
- Senior Strategic Planner - Brand Engagement The Real Adventure £70-75,000 per annum +Benefits, Bristol / London
- Marketing Director EMR £125000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%