Smart 'facelift' by BBDO Proximity Berlin
Campaign Work, Monday, 13 August 2012 04:42PM
Smart, the Daimler-owned car manufacturer, has launched an international TV campaign to highlight the latest design upgrades to its range of models.
The spot, by BBDO Proximity Berlin, shows eye-catching human facelifts to illustrate the brand’s makeovers.
The spot was directed by Robert Jitzmark through Stink. The director of photography was Erik Sohlström and post-production was by NHB Berlin.
Make-up was by Servulo and music was by Andreas Bruhn and Michi Besler.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- eCRM Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, Vauxhall
- Head of Brand Communications Stopgap £50000 - £57000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Art Director x3 AF Selection £40,000 - £55,000, Warwickshire
- Business Development Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus , City of London