Reckitt Benckiser launches 'breathing' air freshener and children's Strepsils
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is launching a new air freshener under its Air Wick brand that claims to "breathe in" odours and "breathe out" fresh air.
It will be supported by a £4.5m marketing offensive including a television campaign that RB aims to be seen by 90% of UK housewives.
In addition, the company is ramping up its product innovations within the cold and flu market, introducing a children's variant for its Strepsils brand.
RB is aiming to drive the air-care market with the new Air Wick "filter and fresh" product, which draws in air through a fan at its base, before putting the odorous molecules through a filter and re-dispersing the air through the room.
The new product is available in five variants, from "citrus orange and ocean energy" to "Amazon lily and rainforest".
The sugar-free medicated sore throat product for children is released this month in a strawberry flavour, in time for the "back-to-school" season. The children's Strepsils will be supported by a £750,000 radio and digital marketing campaign.
In February, RB took to Facebook to sell its latest Cillit Bang brand extension through a direct-to-consumer platform, the first of a number of ecommerce platforms expected from the global FMCG company.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014