Diary: S&M adland, anyone?
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Unlike the rest of the world, Diary has managed to avoid the topic of the steamy bestseller Fifty Shades Of Grey.
But now that a blog entitled "Fifty Shades of Grey Advertising" has come to our attention, we have to succumb. It's a spoof of the erotic novel written by an adlander in the US. With lines such as "'Try these briefs on for me. Remember, just these briefs.' I glanced at what she held in her hand. My eyes widened. I knew I was going to be disciplined, but three briefs all due tomorrow is just too much!", you should probably check it out here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014