Diary: S&M adland, anyone?
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Unlike the rest of the world, Diary has managed to avoid the topic of the steamy bestseller Fifty Shades Of Grey.
But now that a blog entitled "Fifty Shades of Grey Advertising" has come to our attention, we have to succumb. It's a spoof of the erotic novel written by an adlander in the US. With lines such as "'Try these briefs on for me. Remember, just these briefs.' I glanced at what she held in her hand. My eyes widened. I knew I was going to be disciplined, but three briefs all due tomorrow is just too much!", you should probably check it out here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push