In association with
Lynx 'chaos Island' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 August 2012 03:05PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created the next phase of the global campaign to support Lynx Attract: For Him and For Her.
A global TV ad will air on dates that coincide with six live Facebook treasure hunts, offering the chance to win one of seven pairs of tickets to the Lynx Chaos Island in the Caribbean.
It was created by Wesley Hawes, Gary McCreadie, Dan Bailey and Brad Woolfe, and directed by Tim Godsall at Biscuit Filmworks.
Outside the UK the brand is known as Axe and the campaign runs with the title "Anarchy Island".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - BIRMINGHAM - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, Birmingham