Norfolk Southern 'city of possibilities' by The Mill and RP3
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 August 2012 04:23PM
Norfolk Southern, the US commercial train company, has released a new ad campaign.
RP3 and The Mill New York collaborated on the spot, which was produced, designed and directed by Angus Kneale and Ben Smith.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London