Plan 'mass construction' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 August 2012 04:33PM
Leo Burnett London has created a TV ad for the development charity Plan, which launches on CNN this month.
The execution, "mass construction", is a 60-second TV commercial that will also appear in cinema from 23 August - GCSE results day.
The commercial features an African school girl falling through the sky like a missile towards a poor African township.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films