Plan 'mass construction' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 August 2012 04:33PM
Leo Burnett London has created a TV ad for the development charity Plan, which launches on CNN this month.
The execution, "mass construction", is a 60-second TV commercial that will also appear in cinema from 23 August - GCSE results day.
The commercial features an African school girl falling through the sky like a missile towards a poor African township.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire