Scottish Power starts hunt for ad agency
Scottish Power has called a review of its advertising account, currently held by the Edinburgh-based agency Newhaven.
It is understood that Scottish Power is working with the intermediary Creativebrief, which is approaching agencies on its behalf. Newhaven is expected to be involved in the process.
Last year, Newhaven created a TV ad for Scottish Power that used talking animated household items, including a boiler and a kettle, to promote the energy company’s fixed prices and boiler and radiator care services.
Newhaven picked up the Scottish Power account in June 2006 with a brief to develop a more engaging message for the brand after a process that was also handled through Creativebrief.
Carat Edinburgh, Scottish Power’s media agency, Lewis Creative Consultants, which works on the company’s website, and Bright Blue Day, its direct marketing shop, are not affected by the review.
Scottish Power is part of the Spanish energy company Iberdrola.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency