Scottish Power starts hunt for ad agency
Scottish Power has called a review of its advertising account, currently held by the Edinburgh-based agency Newhaven.
It is understood that Scottish Power is working with the intermediary Creativebrief, which is approaching agencies on its behalf. Newhaven is expected to be involved in the process.
Last year, Newhaven created a TV ad for Scottish Power that used talking animated household items, including a boiler and a kettle, to promote the energy company’s fixed prices and boiler and radiator care services.
Newhaven picked up the Scottish Power account in June 2006 with a brief to develop a more engaging message for the brand after a process that was also handled through Creativebrief.
Carat Edinburgh, Scottish Power’s media agency, Lewis Creative Consultants, which works on the company’s website, and Bright Blue Day, its direct marketing shop, are not affected by the review.
Scottish Power is part of the Spanish energy company Iberdrola.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds