Joint wins Royal Marsden Cancer Charity account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 11:00AM
The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity has hired Joint as its strategy and creative agency.
Joint won the business after a three-way pitch process and has been handed a brief to increase the reach of Royal Marsden and broaden its supporter base across the South-East and then nationally.
Currently, Royal Marsden works with Partners Andrews Aldridge on its Trust and Private Care campaigns, but Joint is expected to work on a broader task to raise awareness of Royal Marsden's activities, which include its cancer centre and research programme.
Rachael Reeve, the director of marketing and communications at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, said: "We believe Joint can help us penetrate further into the national charity landscape."
Damon Collins and Richard Exon, the founders of Joint, said: "Their story is one that needs to be told."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency