In association with
Sky Sports 'goal' by Brothers and Sisters
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:31AM
Sky Sports has unveiled its new-season football campaign focusing on the fans rather than the players.
Created by Brothers and Sisters and Barry Skolnick, Sky’s group creative director, the ad captures the moment when a goal is scored.
The spot features the Rolling Stones track You Can’t Always Get What You Want, which has been re-recorded by The Bach Choir.
There were 75 hours of footage shot across 20 games, using five cameras at a time.
The full campaign runs across TV, press, radio, outdoor and digital and went live nationwide on 12 August.
The ad was created by Elliot Harris and Cameron Mitchell, and directed by Ivan Bird through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- x2 Communications Officers, Higher Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Marketing & Design Executive Ninesharp £20 - £25 per hour, Manchester
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office