In association with
Sky Sports 'goal' by Brothers and Sisters
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 August 2012 10:31AM
Sky Sports has unveiled its new-season football campaign focusing on the fans rather than the players.
Created by Brothers and Sisters and Barry Skolnick, Sky’s group creative director, the ad captures the moment when a goal is scored.
The spot features the Rolling Stones track You Can’t Always Get What You Want, which has been re-recorded by The Bach Choir.
There were 75 hours of footage shot across 20 games, using five cameras at a time.
The full campaign runs across TV, press, radio, outdoor and digital and went live nationwide on 12 August.
The ad was created by Elliot Harris and Cameron Mitchell, and directed by Ivan Bird through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland