In association with
Toyota 'real deal' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 August 2012 02:35PM
Toyota is launching a multimillion-pound ad campaign for its GT86 sports model.
The "real deal" work, created by Saatchi & Saatchi London, launched on 17 August with an animated 60-second TV spot. It uses CGI to dramatise the story of a man who has become tired of living in a superficial, artificial world.
A 90-second version of the spot will be seeded online, and YouTube masthead and pre-roll activity will follow. Cinema spots are planned to coincide with the release of the new James Bond film, Skyfall.
The ad was written by Rob Potts and art directed by Andy Jex. It was directed by Adam Berg through Stink, with animation by the Hollywood digital effects house Digital Domain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity