In association with
Toyota 'real deal' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 August 2012 02:35PM
Toyota is launching a multimillion-pound ad campaign for its GT86 sports model.
The "real deal" work, created by Saatchi & Saatchi London, launched on 17 August with an animated 60-second TV spot. It uses CGI to dramatise the story of a man who has become tired of living in a superficial, artificial world.
A 90-second version of the spot will be seeded online, and YouTube masthead and pre-roll activity will follow. Cinema spots are planned to coincide with the release of the new James Bond film, Skyfall.
The ad was written by Rob Potts and art directed by Andy Jex. It was directed by Adam Berg through Stink, with animation by the Hollywood digital effects house Digital Domain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland