Surfers Against Sewage 'Protect Our Waves' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 August 2012 04:26PM
The British environmental charity Surfers Against Sewage has unveiled a new initiative called "Protect Our Waves" that calls for legislation to better recognise and protect UK surfing waves and beaches.
An integrated campaign to promote it by M&C Saatchi spans print, outdoor and digital activity. The work combines surf iconography with various representations of death. It was written by Andrew Long and art directed by James Millers. The photographer was Spencer Murphy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Periscope Recruitment LLP £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Head of SEO & Content Marketing - Cheshire ASG £30,000 - £40,000 , Cheshire/ Merseyside
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%