Surfers Against Sewage 'Protect Our Waves' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 August 2012 04:26PM
The British environmental charity Surfers Against Sewage has unveiled a new initiative called "Protect Our Waves" that calls for legislation to better recognise and protect UK surfing waves and beaches.
An integrated campaign to promote it by M&C Saatchi spans print, outdoor and digital activity. The work combines surf iconography with various representations of death. It was written by Andrew Long and art directed by James Millers. The photographer was Spencer Murphy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer- £30k- Independent Agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Media Planner: £28k: Top Travel Clients Ultimate Asset £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Senior UK Category Manager McCormick Ltd Haddenham, Buckinghamshire , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire