In association with
Guinness 'paint the town black' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 August 2012 09:41AM
Guinness has launched a global ad to mark the brand's annual Arthur's Day celebrations.
The new creative will be previewed on the Guinness Facebook page from 16 August. It will break on TV in Ireland on 19 August.
The ad is inspired by the spirit of Arthur’s Day, an annual music event that celebrates the founder of Guinness, Arthur Guinness. In its fourth year, 55 different countries around the world will mark Arthur’s Day on 27 September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex