In association with
Network Rail 'level crossings' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 August 2012 10:00AM
Professor Green is leading a Network Rail safety campaign aimed at young adults who risk their lives by listening to music through headphones at level crossings.
The campaign sets out to encourage people to be aware that they need to concentrate at level crossings and, in order to do this, they must take off their headphones and stop listening to music.
The video and audio work will run across YouTube and Spotify with the slogan: "Lose your headphones, not your life."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London