O2 rolls out Priority Sports campaign
O2 has rolled out an ad campaign to support the launch of its Priority Sports loyalty programme, powered by Nike.
The TV ad by VCCP features variations of a blue circle, representing O2, in a wide range of sport-related and leisure activities, such as kids kicking a football against a wall and a man running with headphones on.
One of the clips features Nike sponsored athlete Paula Radcliffe, who was at the launch event for the app and will be going for a run with an O2 customer as one of the Priority Sports exclusive deals.
A number of the shots show Nike trainers and sportswear, to promote Nike products being given away as part of the scheme.
The voiceover states, "Things are changing. This is Priority Sports".
The art director on the campaign was Andy Parsons and the copywriter was Fred Rodwell.
Zenith handled the media planning and buying, and the production company for the TV ad was Caviar.
The campaign is ongoing, and is digitally-led with activity including homepage takeovers, search and social media activity, supported by print advertising.
Priority Sports, which enables O2 customers who have downloaded Android app to receive exclusive deals, relating to Nike products and the athletes it sponsors, was unveiled in July.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London