Acer 'bake it' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:18PM
Kiefer Sutherland stars in a new campaign for Acer's Aspire S5 Ultrabook as a pastiche of his character Jack Bauer in the TV series 24.
In the spot, which was created by Mother and is running across Europe, Bauer shows his softer side by making cupcakes. He uses his laptop to search for the perfect recipe, ruthlessly interrogates people about ingredients and blows up his own car to make the logo for his cupcake brand.
The ad breaks this week in the UK, Germany, France and Russia as a 90-second film for cinema and the web, a 20-second TV trailer and a series of print executions. It was directed by Ivan Zacharias through Stink. Post-production was by The Mill. The director of photography was John Lynch.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Project Manager Digital Gurus £200 - £250 Per Day, London
- Brand Manager, Food Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 + car , Greater London
- Sales Manager- Ad-technology Ultimate Asset £32000 - £37000 per annum + INCREDIBLE COMMISSION, London
- Sales Director - Print & Digital Ultimate Asset £60000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, London