Acer 'bake it' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:18PM
Kiefer Sutherland stars in a new campaign for Acer's Aspire S5 Ultrabook as a pastiche of his character Jack Bauer in the TV series 24.
In the spot, which was created by Mother and is running across Europe, Bauer shows his softer side by making cupcakes. He uses his laptop to search for the perfect recipe, ruthlessly interrogates people about ingredients and blows up his own car to make the logo for his cupcake brand.
The ad breaks this week in the UK, Germany, France and Russia as a 90-second film for cinema and the web, a 20-second TV trailer and a series of print executions. It was directed by Ivan Zacharias through Stink. Post-production was by The Mill. The director of photography was John Lynch.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex