Diary: Be an intern once again
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
Want to get rid of some annoying colleagues for a week?
Here's an opportunity that you can spin as a positive experience for them. A design agency has launched a project called Creative Swap, in which anyone from any creative company can swap jobs with someone from another discipline, such as an architect, designer or illustrator, for one week. Then they can come back and wow you with a PowerPoint presentation on everything they've learned while you plot their next sojourn. To register by 31 August click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Database Analyst Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, Surrey
- Technical SEO Manager - PHP / HTML / CSS Ultimate Asset £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, Slough
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- Integrated Marketing Agency: Global Fashion Brand / £50-60k Rocket Recruitment £45,000 - 60,000 + benefits , Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office