Diary: Be an intern once again
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
Want to get rid of some annoying colleagues for a week?
Here's an opportunity that you can spin as a positive experience for them. A design agency has launched a project called Creative Swap, in which anyone from any creative company can swap jobs with someone from another discipline, such as an architect, designer or illustrator, for one week. Then they can come back and wow you with a PowerPoint presentation on everything they've learned while you plot their next sojourn. To register by 31 August click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London