Luke Nathans is named Iris APAC chief
By Emily Tan, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 12:10PM
Iris' Luke Nathans has been promoted to the post of regional chief executive officer for Asia-Pacific from his previous role as regional development director for the area.
According to Campaign Asia, Nathans will report to Ian Millner and Stewart Shanley, Iris's joint global chief executive officers. He will be based out of the network's Singapore office
Nathans will continue to chair the Asia-Pacific board of Iris, which comprises the leaders of Iris's offices in Asia as well as its leaders in creative, planning, consulting and digital.
Nathans steps into a role vacated by Josh Thomson who left his position with Iris to head strategic consultancy Concise in Australia last April. Millner has been filling the role for the past 18 months prior to Nathans' appointment.
According to Millner, Nathan's appointment is part of the network's overall growth strategy.
Millner said: "As the network grows, it will become more important to release more autonomy internationally to enable iris to continue empowering talented and entrepreneurial people in the diverse and exciting markets we now operate in."
Nathans has been with Iris for four years, joining as managing director of the agency's Asia-Pacific experiential arm. Prior to this, he worked for agencies including Ogilvy & Mather, OgilvyOne, Belgiovane Williams Mackay, G2, The One Centre and TBWA Tequila UK.
In his new role, Nathans will play a key role in iris' planned entry into the Middle-East and North Africa.
The network recently launched in Indonesia, via a licensing deal with Indonesian agency Nava+ and its current headcount in APAC stands at 400.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%