Sainsbury's 'Paralympics' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 03:39PM
David Beckham stars in a new spot for Sainsbury's to highlight its sponsorship of the Paralympic Games.
Beckham said: "It has been an honour to help tell the stories of the athletes in the advert in preparation of the Paralympic Games. I know there are going to be many inspirational performances in front of a passionate home crowd this summer."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London