Sainsbury's 'Paralympics' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 03:39PM
David Beckham stars in a new spot for Sainsbury's to highlight its sponsorship of the Paralympic Games.
Beckham said: "It has been an honour to help tell the stories of the athletes in the advert in preparation of the Paralympic Games. I know there are going to be many inspirational performances in front of a passionate home crowd this summer."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London