Sainsbury's 'Paralympics' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 03:39PM
David Beckham stars in a new spot for Sainsbury's to highlight its sponsorship of the Paralympic Games.
Beckham said: "It has been an honour to help tell the stories of the athletes in the advert in preparation of the Paralympic Games. I know there are going to be many inspirational performances in front of a passionate home crowd this summer."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency