The Sun 'get involved' by Grey
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 03:49PM
Grey London has created its first campaign for The Sun since winning the News International account in April.
The agency has introduced "get involved" as The Sun’s new strapline in a 90-second spot that showcases the title's content in the form of a walk around Britain. The ad broke during The X Factor on ITV1 on 18 August.
Grey has also created a second TV ad, "get involved this year", to support the start of the new football season. The spot features the Rizzle Kicks track Traveller’s Chant.
The advertising attempts to reinforce how The Sun inspires people to be part of the issues impacting on their lives, focusing on its sharable and social characteristics.
Grey’s work is the first major brand advertising for The Sun since WCRS’s "Olympics" commercial that broke in January and used the line: "Let’s make it great, Britain."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London