The Sun 'get involved' by Grey
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 03:49PM
Grey London has created its first campaign for The Sun since winning the News International account in April.
The agency has introduced "get involved" as The Sun’s new strapline in a 90-second spot that showcases the title's content in the form of a walk around Britain. The ad broke during The X Factor on ITV1 on 18 August.
Grey has also created a second TV ad, "get involved this year", to support the start of the new football season. The spot features the Rizzle Kicks track Traveller’s Chant.
The advertising attempts to reinforce how The Sun inspires people to be part of the issues impacting on their lives, focusing on its sharable and social characteristics.
Grey’s work is the first major brand advertising for The Sun since WCRS’s "Olympics" commercial that broke in January and used the line: "Let’s make it great, Britain."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity