The Sun 'get involved' by Grey
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 03:49PM
Grey London has created its first campaign for The Sun since winning the News International account in April.
The agency has introduced "get involved" as The Sun’s new strapline in a 90-second spot that showcases the title's content in the form of a walk around Britain. The ad broke during The X Factor on ITV1 on 18 August.
Grey has also created a second TV ad, "get involved this year", to support the start of the new football season. The spot features the Rizzle Kicks track Traveller’s Chant.
The advertising attempts to reinforce how The Sun inspires people to be part of the issues impacting on their lives, focusing on its sharable and social characteristics.
Grey’s work is the first major brand advertising for The Sun since WCRS’s "Olympics" commercial that broke in January and used the line: "Let’s make it great, Britain."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)