O2 'Priority Sports' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 04:09PM
O2 has launched Priority Sports in partnership with Nike, which gives O2 customers the chance to meet and train with their sporting heroes and exclusive access to Nike events and products.
VCCP has created a spot to promote the partnership, which was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by AG Rojas through Caviar. Post-production was by Electric Theatre Collective.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment Up to £45k, West London
- Trading Director, Retail Premier Consultants c.£200k+ plus senior management benefits, Confidential
- Brand & Marketing Manager Foods Stopgap £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- European Marketing Co-ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Rugby
- Global Head of Trading-South Africa Lipton Fleming £90000 per annum + benefits, Johannesburg
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?