Sir Ranulph Fiennes stars in Glenfiddich idents
Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson star in Glenfiddich idents for its sponsorship of 'Harry's Mountain Heroes', a documentary featuring five wounded servicemen's attempt to scale Mount Everest on behalf of Walking With the Wounded.
The broadcast sponsorship extends Glenfiddich's relationship with the charity and follows the brand’s £2m above- and below-the-line campaign to raise awareness of their relationship, the Everest climb, and to encourage donations.
Glenfiddich's idents to accompany the show, which starts on Monday (27 August), were made by ITN Productions and feature inspirational figures such as explorer Sir Ranulph Fiennes and 11-time Paralympic gold medallist Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson.
As part of its relationship with the Walking With the Wounded charity, Glenfiddich flew in four competition winners to join the soldiers in the 'World's Highest Whisky Tasting' in a special Glenfiddich yurt at the Everest Base Camp.
The broadcast sponsorship was agreed directly between Glenfiddich and ITV's commercial team.
Annabelle Clarke, senior brand manager for Glenfiddich, said: "The unbelievable courage and determination shown by these courageous young men in the face of particularly treacherous conditions on Everest is truly inspirational.
"As a malt whisky brand which stands for pioneering spirit, we are immensely proud of our ongoing partnership with a charity whose work and ethos are a true embodiment of our own brand values."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager - FS Jarlett de Grouchy £37000 per annum + Fully Comprehensive Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SP Planner Stopgap £300 - £500 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager: News4Media News4Media Up to £35000 per annum PLUS uncapped monthly commission structure, London (Greater) / Southwark, London (Greater)
- Business Development/Account Manager - £30k Base (£60-70k OTE) - Online Education - London Digital Gurus £30000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB