In association with
Axe 'hair' by BBH New York
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 August 2012 03:05PM
Axe has released a national TV campaign in the US that tells an office love story focusing on what we first notice about the opposite sex.
The new tagline, "Hair. It’s what girls see first", draws a parallel between a guy’s hair and what grabs his attention when he meets a girl.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire