In association with
Lynx 'summer of sport' by Razorfish
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 August 2012 03:42PM
Lynx has released a global digital campaign by Razorfish that features two spots directed by Russell Bates through Crossroads Films.
Lynx has released a global digital campaign by Razorfish that features two spots directed by Russell Bates through Crossroads Films. Called "high street hurdles" and "hot putt", both feature women being driven to new heights to get a Lynx man. The two films will be hosted on the Lynx YouTube channel.
The work was created by Nicky Gibson and Simon Cook, with post-production by Unit.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Recruitment Consultant (Freelance Specialist) Â– Blue Skies Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Commision Scheme & Benefits , Richmond upon Thames
- Head of Marketing - Education Network Career Consultants £70000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Head of Communications, Branding and External Affairs Mission Aviation Fellowship UK 50,000 with pension of 10% salary on joining, Folkestone
- Digital Marketing Manager - South Yorkshire Perfect Marketing People To £40k, Doncaster