In association with
Lynx 'summer of sport' by Razorfish
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 August 2012 03:42PM
Lynx has released a global digital campaign by Razorfish that features two spots directed by Russell Bates through Crossroads Films.
Lynx has released a global digital campaign by Razorfish that features two spots directed by Russell Bates through Crossroads Films. Called "high street hurdles" and "hot putt", both feature women being driven to new heights to get a Lynx man. The two films will be hosted on the Lynx YouTube channel.
The work was created by Nicky Gibson and Simon Cook, with post-production by Unit.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Project Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England