In association with
Puma 'and then Jamaica conquered England' by Droga5
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 August 2012 04:25PM
Puma is celebrating Usain Bolt's three gold medals at the Olympic Games with a billboard ad.
The ad shows how Jamaica has conquered England this summer through Bolt's exploits.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum, Newmarket
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London