Telecom New Zealand 'Tommy & Boris' by Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 August 2012 09:23AM
Saatchi & Saatchi's new campaign for Telecom New Zealand focuses on a boy, Tommy, and his pet tortoise, Boris.
The spot uses the pair to showcase the wonders of modern communications technology.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London