In association with
McDonald's 'we all make the Games' by Leo Burnett London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 August 2012 11:48AM
McDonald's has launched an ad by Leo Burnett London highlighting the brand's sponsorship of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The latest TV activity runs throughout the Paralympic Games and continues to tell the story of London 2012 from the fans’ perspective.
As with previous work in the "we all make the Games" campaign, the brand is present through its status as the official restaurant of London 2012 and through its support in recruiting and training the Games Makers.
The activity continues to use footage of real fans filmed during the course of London 2012. The ad was created by Mark Franklin and Rob Tenconi, and directed by Luke Franklin through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10
- Customer Retention Executive (3mth contract) News UK Competitive, London
- CRM Manager PFJ £275 - £375 per day, Cambridgeshire