In association with
Ronald McDonald House Charities 'Little Box' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 August 2012 11:59AM
Leo Burnett has created a nationwide awareness campaign for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
RMHC provides free accommodation for families who have children in hospital. The campaign, which comprises cinema and press ads, features a character called Little Box.
The work was written by Blake Waters and art directed by Will Thacker. It was directed and produced by Blac Ionica.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool