In association with
Ronald McDonald House Charities 'Little Box' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 August 2012 11:59AM
Leo Burnett has created a nationwide awareness campaign for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
RMHC provides free accommodation for families who have children in hospital. The campaign, which comprises cinema and press ads, features a character called Little Box.
The work was written by Blake Waters and art directed by Will Thacker. It was directed and produced by Blac Ionica.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Skincare Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)