ESPN TV secures Betfair and Land Rover sponsorship deals
Betfair is to sponsor Europa League football on ESPN, which has also signed major deals with Land Rover and Amlin, the insurer, to back its rugby coverage.
The Betfair sponsorship starts on 30 August and will continue throughout the Europa League season, covering all live matches, repeats and highlights shows.
Arena Media, Betfair’s agency, negotiated the deal, which also includes sponsorship of the Europa League section on ESPNFC.com.
Land Rover is to sponsor the Aviva Premiership on ESPN and Sky Sports. On ESPN, this will include all live coverage, highlights packages, end-of-season shows and repeats, as well as a prominent presence on the rugby website ESPNscrum.com. The Land Rover deal was brokered by Mindshare and Duke & Earl will develop the idents.
Separately, Amlin has signed a deal to sponsor all archive rugby programming on ESPN Classic, through a deal negotiated by MEC.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £175 - £190 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + benefits, London
- Junior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £35K + benefits , Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni