In association with
Adidas 'All in. All 2012' by Iris Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 August 2012 09:30AM
Adidas is allowing people to help customise 41 pairs of red Adidas shoes during the Paralympic Games.
Iris Worldwide has created online and press work to publicise the project. Consumers are encouraged to go online and pick a moment from the Olympics or Paralympics, which the company then uses as inspiration to customise the shoes. The shoes will be given to celebrities, athletes and members of the public.
The work was created by Adam Fish, and the online films were directed by Ian Pons Jewell through Vice London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East