In association with
Adidas 'All in. All 2012' by Iris Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 August 2012 09:30AM
Adidas is allowing people to help customise 41 pairs of red Adidas shoes during the Paralympic Games.
Iris Worldwide has created online and press work to publicise the project. Consumers are encouraged to go online and pick a moment from the Olympics or Paralympics, which the company then uses as inspiration to customise the shoes. The shoes will be given to celebrities, athletes and members of the public.
The work was created by Adam Fish, and the online films were directed by Ian Pons Jewell through Vice London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%