In association with
Adidas 'All in. All 2012' by Iris Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 August 2012 09:30AM
Adidas is allowing people to help customise 41 pairs of red Adidas shoes during the Paralympic Games.
Iris Worldwide has created online and press work to publicise the project. Consumers are encouraged to go online and pick a moment from the Olympics or Paralympics, which the company then uses as inspiration to customise the shoes. The shoes will be given to celebrities, athletes and members of the public.
The work was created by Adam Fish, and the online films were directed by Ian Pons Jewell through Vice London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'