Louis Vuitton 'spot the difference' by White Lodge
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 August 2012 10:17AM
To mark the launch of the Yayoi Kusama collection at Selfridges, Louis Vuitton has launched two short films.
The films are a reimagining of the game "spot the difference" and star the fashion blogger and Bip Ling performing to a poem written by Kusama. They were created and produced by White Lodge, and directed by Ehsan Bhatti.
Viewers are invited to spot five differences for a chance to win a special edition of Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland, illustrated by Kusama. Five winners will be selected at random and the competition runs until 7 September.
Production design was by Mikey Hollywood. The digital agency was Breed & Craft.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- E-Commerce Product Manager Stopgap £300 - £400 per day + 12 month contract, South East England
- Ad Operations Manager (Digital Advertising/Video/ VoD) Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment £27000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office