Louis Vuitton 'spot the difference' by White Lodge
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 August 2012 10:17AM
To mark the launch of the Yayoi Kusama collection at Selfridges, Louis Vuitton has launched two short films.
The films are a reimagining of the game "spot the difference" and star the fashion blogger and Bip Ling performing to a poem written by Kusama. They were created and produced by White Lodge, and directed by Ehsan Bhatti.
Viewers are invited to spot five differences for a chance to win a special edition of Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland, illustrated by Kusama. Five winners will be selected at random and the competition runs until 7 September.
Production design was by Mikey Hollywood. The digital agency was Breed & Craft.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London