In association with
Paddy Power 'Jesus' by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 August 2012 10:55AM
Paddy Power has launched in Italy with two TV ads by Crispin Porter & Bogusky.
The shop came up with solutions to issues posted by fans on the bookmaker’s Facebook page. In the first ad, "Jesus" performs a football-related miracle. The spot has been banned by some Italian broadcasters.
It was created by Ben Walker and Matt Gooden, and directed by Brian Billow through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London