Philips launches 'Sound Of Creation' campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 12:59PM
Philips has teamed up with Tribal DDB Amsterdam to launch a campaign called 'The Sound Of Creation', which it claims will celebrate the "virtuosity of sound craft".
'The Sound Of Creation' is a digital campaign that aims to offer music lovers a chance to explore the "narrative of acoustic design and craftsmanship".
It launches today (4 September) and was made in collaboration with songwriter and producer Washed Out, while Swedish film director Gustav Johnasson was also involved. Stinkdigital London also participated, building the website.
The campaign features a multi-layered soundtrack and video, featuring sampled sound and images inspired by nuances of product engineering.
It focuses on nine videos that feature nine products from the Philips Fidelio range, which includes headphones, speakers and Hi-Fi equipment. The videos are loosely related to the products themselves.
The campaign is the follow-up to Philip's 'Obsessed With Sound', which was also created by Tribal DDB Amsterdam.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency